All screens appearing on this Site including graphics, text, design, buttons, logos, most images, and most icons, as well as the selection, assembly, and arrangement, are the sole property of On-Point Hydroponics, L.L.C., and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The content on this Site is only for the purpose of information and discussion and for no other purpose. Any other use, including, modification, reproduction, uploading, posting, transmission, or distribution in any form or by any means without On-Point Hydroponics, L.L.C.'s prior written permission, is strictly prohibited. All software used on this Site is the sole property of On-Point Hydroponics, L.L.C. or those supplying the software.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
On-Point Hydroponics, L.L.C. is trade marked and/or registered trademarks of On-Point Hydroponics, L.L.C.. All other marks, names, and logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Some iconic graphics are supplied freely for use by individuals and are not covered by this copyright.
On-Point Hydroponics, L.L.C. respects your personal privacy. This policy covers the following topics:
Which information is collected by On-Point Hydroponics, L.L.C..
How your information is used.
How and why cookies are used.
Personal information is collected when you register for services on the On-Point Hydroponics, L.L.C. website. This information is never sold or shared with anyone, under any circumstances. This information is used only by On-Point Hydroponics, L.L.C., e.g. to identify you as a member of a service we offer, or to send you information by email (such as account information or forum subscriptions).
While you use the On-Point Hydroponics, L.L.C. website, your IP address and information about your web browser is recorded. This information is used for website statistics, browser and network compatibility, and security.
Opt In - Opt Out
You always may choose not to provide information. Obviously, if you choose not to provide necessary information, we may not be able to process your account or inquiries. If we permit you to update any information that we store about you, we may keep a copy of the previous information for our records.
When you sign up for our newsletter, we need only your email address. We will only use this to inform you special deals, announcements, etc. Your email address will not be sold to any third party. Once you subscribe you can also easily unsubscribe at anytime.
We May Change These Terms
Whether or not you have viewed our terms and conditions of use of this website, or this privacy notice, and whether or not you have chosen to not receive notices from us, those terms and notices will still govern your use of On-Point Hydroponics, L.L.C.. We may change this policy at any time to correct technical or typographical errors, to increase your rights and protections or to comply with laws. If we change this policy in a way that reduces your rights or protections or adds new types of disclosures, we will provide notification before such changes would apply to information collected from or about you.
A "cookie" is a small amount of information stored on your computer by a website you visit. Cookies can contain personal information, and can be retrieved by the website that stored it on your computer. A cookie cannot be retrieved by a website other than the one that created it.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY
END USER SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
THIS IS A LICENSE AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") BETWEEN ON-POINT HYDROPONICS, L.L.C. ("ON-POINT HYDROPONICS, L.L.C.), AND YOU ("LICENSEE" OR "YOU") FOR USE OF THE ACCOMPANYING PRODUCTS AND USER DOCUMENTATION (THE "PRODUCT"). ON-POINT HYDROPONICS, L.L.C. IS WILLING TO GRANT YOU THE LICENSE TO USE THE PRODUCTS ACCORDING ONLY ON THE CONDITION THAT YOU ACCEPT ALL TERMS IN THIS AGREEMENT.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE OF THE AGE OF MAJORITY AND HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY IT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THE TERMS BELOW, ON-POINT HYDROPONICS, L.L.C. IS UNWILLING TO LICENSE THE SOFTWARE TO YOU, AND YOU SHOULD DISCONTINUE THE INSTALLATION PROCESS.
1. COPYRIGHT. The Products are protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. All title and copyrights in and to the Products (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, music, text and "applets" incorporated into the Products) and any printed materials accompanying the Products are owned by the On-Point Hydroponics, L.L.C. or its suppliers.
2. RESTRICTIONS. You may not delete or obscure any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice on the products or accompanying printed materials. Except as expressly permitted by applicable law, you may not decompile, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reproduce the products. You may not copy, rent, lease, sell, sublicense, distribute, publicly display the products, create derivative works based on the products or otherwise commercially exploit the products.
3. TERMINATION. This Agreement is effective until terminated. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by destroying the products. This Agreement will terminate automatically without notice from On-Point Hydroponics, L.L.C. if you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement. Upon notice of termination, you agree to promptly destroy all of your copies of the products. All provisions of this Agreement as to warranties, limitation of liability, remedies and damages will survive termination. The parties agree to waive any provisions, procedures and the operation of any legislation to the extent that a court order or approval is required to terminate this Agreement.
4. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. The products are provided to You "As Is" and On-Point Hydroponics, L.L.C. and its suppliers expressly disclaim all warranties and conditions, express, implied or statutory, including without limitation the implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. No oral or written information or advice given by On-Point Hydroponics, L.L.C. its employees, distributors, dealers, or agents shall increase the scope of the above warranties or create any new warranties.
5. LIMITATION OF REMEDIES.
a. REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ANY REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE, IN NO EVENT WILL ON-POINT HYDROPONICS, L.L.C. OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, OR OTHER SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR STATUTE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCTS OR ANY DATA SUPPLIED THEREWITH, EVEN IF ON-POINT HYDROPONICS, L.L.C. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES AND WHETHER OR NOT SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE.
b. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF SPECTRANZ INC., EXCEED THE AMOUNT RECEIVED BY SPECTRANZ INC. FROM YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR ONE U.S. DOLLAR ($1.00) IF LICENSOR IS NOT IN RECEIPT OF ANY MONIES FROM YOU.
c. In jurisdictions that do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential, special or incidental damages, Spectranz Inc.'s liability under this Agreement shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. Nothing in this Agreement limits Spectranz Inc.'s liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or physical injury directly caused by Spectranz Inc. negligence.
d. On-Point Hydroponics, L.L.C. shall have the right to obtain injunctive or administrative relief in any court of competent jurisdiction or through any administrative authority having jurisdiction over a party in the event of a breach of the terms of this Agreement.
6. EXPORT CONTROL. The products sold by Spectranz Inc. are controlled U.S. export control laws and may be subject to export or import regulations in other countries. You agree to strictly comply with all such laws and regulations and acknowledge that you have the responsibility to obtain such licenses to export, re-export or import as may be required.
7. GENERAL. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio and the United States without regard to or application of conflicts of law rules or principles. The Federal and State Courts located in the State of Ohio and the United States shall have sole jurisdiction over any disputes arising hereunder and the parties hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, that provision will be removed and the remaining provisions will remain in full force. In the event any proceeding or lawsuit is brought by On-Point Hydroponics, L.L.C. or You in connection with this Agreement, the prevailing party in such proceeding or lawsuit shall be entitled to receive its costs, expert witness fees and reasonable attorney's fees, including costs and fees on appeal. The failure of either party to require performance by the other party of any provision hereof shall not affect the full right to require such performance at any time thereafter; nor shall the waiver by either party of a breach of any provision hereof, unless the waiver is in writing by You or an authorized agent of Licensor, be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself. This Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between On-Point Hydroponics, L.L.C. and You which supersedes any proposal or prior agreement, oral or written, and any other communications between the parties in relation to the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement shall not be modified except by a subsequently dated written amendment or exhibit signed by both parties by their duly authorized representatives. You represent that You have entered into this Agreement of Your own free will and that You are above the age of minority at the time You agree to this Agreement or that Your legal guardian consents to these terms on Your behalf.
THE PRODUCTS ARE PROTECTED BY UNITED STATES COPYRIGHT LAW AND INTERNATIONAL TREATY.
UNAUTHORIZED REPRODUCTION OR DISTRIBUTION IS SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES.
Copyright © 2009 ON-POINT HYDROPONICS, L.L.C. All Rights Reserved.
Protected by copyright and licenses restricting use, copying, distribution and decompilation. On-Point Hydroponics, L.L.C. is a trademark of On-Point Hydroponics, L.L.C.